How to login to my Royal Bank of Canada account
One of Canada’s Big Six financial organizations is the Royal Bank of Canada, also
RBC. RBC is a multinational company that conducts business in 29 countries. It gets
first established in 1869 as the Merchants Bank of Halifax. Online banking, credit
lines, credit cards, investment banking, and wealth management services are all
offered by RBC in addition to standard banking services like savings accounts and
chequing accounts. Additionally, it ranks among Canada’s biggest mortgage providers.
Customers holding accounts in either Canada or the United States can access the
online and mobile platforms of RBC Bank. Keep reading to learn about Royal Bank
of Canada login, and reset your password:
How to Access Your RBC Bank Account on a
Hover your cursor over the “Sign In” button in the top-right corner of the bank’s
website to access your RBC Bank U.S. account login information. Take the following
actions to begin login to my bank account:
● “RBC Bank (U.S.) Online Banking” should be chosen from the drop-down
● When you click “Sign In,” a new page will open where you can enter your
username and password.
You must prove that you are an RBC customer to sign up for online banking. You can
do this by entering your account number or card number.
How to Access Your RBC Bank Account on a
Smartphone or Tablet
Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, and Android users can download the RBC Mobile app.
The platform, referred to as a “cross-border” mobile app, enables you to manage your
RBC Canadian and the U.S. accounts with a single sign-on and provides the option of
money transfers between the accounts. Use your username and password to log in to
the app after downloading it. If you’d like, you can also use the mobile browser on
your device to access online banking.
How to Recover the password of my online banking
You have two options for reset password: watch a video or use the instructions
● Select Reset Your Password on the Online Banking Sign-In page once you log
● In the Client Card Number or Username area, type the Client Card number
associated with your account.
● Put your last name exactly as it appears on your banking statements in the Last
Name or Business Name area.
● In the Home Postal Code or Business Postal Code field, enter the postal code
for your residence address.
● Choose Continue.
● Select Send Code after deciding how you want us to send you a temporary
● While you wait for your code to arrive, keep your browser window open. It
could take some time.
● After receiving the code, you have ten minutes to enter it before it becomes
● Select a new password, then click Submit.
How to change my business account’s password?
You can read the steps below or watch a video to learn how to reset your password.
● Reset Your Password can get found on the Online Banking Sign-In page.
● The Client Card Number or Username field should contain the Client Card
number for your business account.
● The Last Name or Business Name section should be filled out with the
company name exactly as it appears on your banking statements.
● Put your company’s postal code in the “Home Postal Code” or “Business Postal
● Pick Continue.
● Select Deliver Code to send a temporary access code to you in the manner of
● As you await the delivery of your code, keep your browser window open. It
might require a while.
● You will have 10 minutes after receiving the code to enter it before it expires.
● Select Submit after picking a new password.
How to View Information from Your RBC Statement
When you log into your account online, you can see the information from your RBC
statement. Use these steps to view it in the mobile app:
● Register on the app.
● Choose “More” from the menu.
● Choosing “Statements.”
Choose the account statement you wish to view from there. To save paper use, you
can choose to receive invoices electronically.
How to Contact RBC Bank If Facing Problems in
You can reach RBC Bank toll-free by dialing 800-769-2553 from either Canada or the
U.S. You can use your online account to send a secure message to RBC as an
What Advantages Does Online Banking Offer?
You may perform several tasks with online banking, such as money transfers, setting
up online payments, and combining all of your account activity and statements in one
location. Online banking has become a typical component of daily banking as the
world gets more digital.